Sr. Software Automation Engineer Job at Atrilogy in Los Angeles, CA
Atrilogy’s direct client has an urgent 18+ months C2H job opportunity for a Sr. Software Automation Engineer on a 100% Remote Until COVID basis with possibilities of Long-term extensions or Full-time conversion. For immediate consideration please respond with your resume in word or pdf format along with the daytime contact information.
Role: Sr. Software Automation Engineer
Duration: 18 months, possible full-time conversion
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90094 (COVID Remote – can sit anywhere within CA as long as open to coming into the office when necessary once business operations open back up!)
*Only W2 Candidates Accepted*
The Senior Software Automation Engineer will work with the company’s Infrastructure Automation team, designing, implementing, and maintaining our monitoring and automation tooling. This role will play an integral part in accelerating the build-out and development of company-wide platform monitoring, logging, alerting and workflow automation systems. These systems are critical to the reliability of platform systems and are drastically understaffed.
– 5-7+ years experience in software development, ideally with a strong DevOps Engineering background designing infrastructure systems architecture
– Strong technical skills in Python, Java, GoLang, C#, or C++, or Perl
– Expert background in UNIX/ Linux systems and scripting
– Excellent automation experience with Mistral or StackStorm; deployment, testing, monitoring, tooling, etc.
– Experience with ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana), Prometheus, or open-source containers like Kubernetes
– Proficient in AWS, Terraform, CI/CD, Kafka, Spark, etc.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
About the Company
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA