Account management Job at Digital Gurus – in Isleworth
We are a Digital Agency based in South West London, seeking a Digital Account Executive
What skills and knowledge are expected from you:
- 2 years of experience in Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management or similar.
- Proven track record in building strong client relationships that grow business
- Able to effectively build and maintain client/customer relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement, upsell and cross-sell
- Actively seeks to grow their professional and industry knowledge, finding new ways to improve client relations and company practises, and can confidently share their knowledge with a team.
- A breadth of knowledge across the digital marketing and creative technology sector, including but not limited to knowledge of; CMS systems, web design and build, e-commerce, mobile web, SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing and online advertising.
- Comfortable in leading communications or content delivery requirements
- Calm and professional under pressure, able to take decisions and provide clear direction
- Nurturing to junior members around you, willing to support, guide, teach and train
- Excellent financial management and commercial acumen
- Confident in forecasting and account planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally demonstrates passion, innovation and integrity in client service
The tasks you will be required to do:
- Take an active role in developing and acquiring new business by proactively managing and nurturing good client relationships.
- Identify opportunities for clients to act as advocates for us such as case studies and testimonials.
- Represent the voice of the client during team meetings, campaign execution and content creation, in order to ensure that ideas match client brand and expectations
- Generate ideas during Big Idea Meetings and support the creative thinking of others
- Acquire and build a thorough understanding of the client’s objectives and work collaboratively with internal departments to deliver against these objectives.
- Maintain regular communication with clients about their campaigns, be it over the phone or face-to-face.
Monday – Friday (occasional out of hours work)
40 days paid holiday annually. (28 days + bank holidays + typically around 4 days directional for extra days before and after the key bank holidays Christmas and New Year
Full UK driving licence essential with several years driving experience and with own vehicle.
We are a young and energetic 10-year-old IT company.
We are moving back into high growth mode and are seeking our next perfect fit candidate to join our busy and bustling modern web team.
Please note a high level of English speaking and communication skills are a must.
We require someone to start immediately working in our Isleworth office.
Please ensure you meet all the above requirements before applying.
We will be conducting the first interview via Team/Zoom, and likely to be setting a quick set of competency tests.
Job Type: Full-time
· Remote interviews in process
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Sanitation, disinfection and cleaning in place
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Isleworth, Greater London (required)
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Account management: 2 years (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Digital Gurus –
Company Location: Isleworth