Account Operations Manager Job at HP in Rhodes NSW
Our dynamic Sales Operations team is currently recruiting for an Account Operations Manager. Based in our Rhodes office, you will be aligned to selected high focus End User accounts across Australia and New Zealand. The vertical coverage will include Global outbound, Corporate, Retail and Public sector.
The role is in charge on the selected high end customer’s operation or process, responsible on the successful project management, and not limited to negotiate HP operational commitment and deliverable. Your emphasis on strategic initiatives, project management, process improvement, eCommerce and experience in relationship management, will be the keys in driving a positive customer experience.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage and lead the operational business relationship both internal and external and/or account team to meet both HP and customer business requirement.
- Provide and drive account analysis to provide a recommendation to the sales teams and business units
- Act as a point of escalation and collaborate with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements
- Conduct, lead and manage project or roll out progress, project review and develop detailed reports
- Represent the customer needs and provides business requirements to projects of high complexity, conducting post-project evaluations
- Prepare and run operational performance reviews with the customer/account team and drive improvement plans
- Drive and enable eCommerce solution to customer
- Consult and advise on operational matters of high complexity to internal clients up to the Director level
- Proactively communicate operational process changes to customers/partners and internal clients; drive the implementation phase
- Contribute to business- or function-wide solutions that bring positive impact to multiple business units and/or countries.
- Strong impact on team performance by actively sharing knowledge, proposing ideas, and contributing to team development.
Ideally, to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in sales operations, supply chain, customer service, procurement, or financial management
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel
- 2+ years proven experience in operations supporting government/public sector, large, or complex domestic accounts
- Project management experience preferred
- Developing Leadership, negotiation, and influence skills
- Demonstrated project management, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/stakeholder requirements
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements
- Basic financial and business acumen
- Australian Market Leader across PC & Print
- A wide and varied product portfolio to sell across
- Recognized globally as an Employer of Choice
- Cultivates and encourages a diverse and inclusive culture
- Gold Level, Skilled Workplace Accreditation from Mental Health First Aid Australia
- Market Leading Mentoring Program
- Recognized as one of the world’s most sustainable companies
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible work environment
About the Company
Company Location: Rhodes NSW