Administrative Assistant Job at VEOLIA in Richmond, VA
The Veolia James River Plant located in Richmond, Virginia is looking for an Administrative assistant to provide administrative and accounting support to the plant team.
- Execute Service Level Agreement billing with site tenants.
- Site contact for Accounts Payable, and Finance.
- Manage billing inquires, invoice processing, account accruals, ect
- Writing Requisitions
- Create PO Release
- Receiving Goods / Service Entry Sheets
- Invoice verification/ payment initiation in WebNow
- Check requisition status to ensure PO is generated
- Communicate with Vendors on PO status
- Check Request processing
- Facilitate plant budget meetings
- Track and trend spending
- Serve as CRIM (i.e., Records Management Coordinator) for the site
- Ensure 0 overdue procedure reviews.
- Clerical and administrative duties as required
- Month End accounting and inventory reconciliation
- Serves as back up shipping coordinator
- Help manage plant visitors, site activities and celebrations
- Vendor set up (SAP)
- Two-year degree in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent
- High School diploma or GED is required minimum.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of SAP.
- Strong Proficiency using MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Windows environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify problems and engage in creative problem-solving
- Meet demands and to ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrated ability to manage electronic and paper files.
- Must possess current and valid Driver’s License
About the Company
Company Location: Richmond, VA