Assistant Financial Controller Job at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore – Finance – in Cape Town, Western Cape 8000
Are you a curious number cruncher? Have you got what it takes to solve problems, and drive people and profits? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Park Inn by Radisson, we’re looking for inspiring individuals just like you!
At the Park Inn by Radisson, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests, because we are a hotel you can rely on!
Our Assistant Financial Controllers are pro-active and refreshing; making numbers fun by supporting a team of passionate hoteliers who have the guest in the heart of all that they do.
Do you want to be the payroll icon, are you pedantic for profit & loss, always with the guest in mind?
We are looking for someone Yes I Can! ready, who can do it all!
Key Responsibilities of Assistant Financial Controller:
- Prepares/assists with the hotel budget and profit & loss performance, ensuring that all accounting functions and disciplines are controlled, audited and developed whilst ensuring productivity and efficiencies levels are attained
- Effectively manages the life cycle of the team within the department, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance whilst reflecting the company culture and values.
- Ensure the smooth running of the accounting department, exerting diligent financial process control in accordance with company and business procedures, ensuring efficiency and resilience to growth.
- Develop and implements business strategies where objectives are communicated at all levels, performance is measured accurately and reported upon in a timely manner to support strategic decisions to enable delivery
Requirements of Assistant Financial Controller:
- A proven track record in a similar role within a hospitality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Commercially aware and a natural problem solver
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
- Computer Literacy namely Excel, Opera, Sage (Accpac) and SAP (non-negotiable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
Are you ready to add some style to month end? Then this job is for you!
About the Company
Company: Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore – Finance –
Company Location: Cape Town, Western Cape 8000