Associate Product Manager, EMEA Job at Morningstar – in Associate Product Manager, EMEA
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and team-oriented individual looking to join a fast-growing business. The role of the Associate Product Manager is to support the development and commercial success of our Indexes product range across Europe. Reporting to the Head of Product & Research and working directly with Indexes’ Senior Product Manager in EMEA, you will support product strategy development and commercialization activities including conducting market and competitive research, leading with key elements of the new index product development process, and preparing deliverables for go-to-market activities for a broad range of index products. You will be part of a Global team, with colleagues based in the US, EMEA, Asia and Australia. You will work closely with the product management team to support product strategy, new index development, ESG data integration, and go-to-market activities for a broad range of index products. This role is located in Morningstar’s London office.
- Support Senior Product Managers with developing and implementing Index product strategy for EMEA, including product roadmaps, and go-to-market strategies.
- Gather feedback on ESG market opportunities and new data sets.
- Develop an understanding of and working knowledge of Sustainalytics ESG data used for Index construction.
- Work with the New Product Development (NPD), Index Management and Analytics (IMA), and Client Service & Implementation (CSI) teams to bring index products to market and respond to client queries.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to execute on go-to-market plans for products.
- Provide backup subject matter expertise for sales presentations and escalation point for client issues.
- Keep a pulse on the European regulatory environment, especially pertaining to ESG and Index issues
- Work with internal stakeholders to integrate Morningstar Index data into other Morningstar products
- At least 2-3 years of experience in product management or business analysis.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Excellent client-focus and commercial mindset.
- Working knowledge of ESG data.
- Previous knowledge of the investment management process and how indexes are used is a plus.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with ease and manage competing interests in order to deliver strategic projects efficiently and effectively.Able to thrive in a fast-paced global work environment, exhibit a passion for innovation, and harbor a genuine belief in Morningstar`s core values.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor`s degree and have excellent academic credentials. Progress towards MBA or CFA is a plus.
- For internal candidates, knowledge of Sustainalytics Data and Direct desired.
- Some travel may be required.
301_MstarEurLtd Morningstar Europe Ltd (UK) Legal Entity
About the Company
Company: Morningstar –
Company Location: Associate Product Manager, EMEA