Banking & Collections Assistant Job at Nick Auditore Represents – in West Melbourne VIC
- Fast growing wholesale American Sporting apparel distribution company
- Supportive & friendly team culture
- Finish at 4pm on Fridays
- Company Bonus Scheme
Nick Auditore Represents (NAR) began its journey in 2012. Our mission is to passionately champion and commercially optimize every brand we represent. The company’s vision is to bring the power of the leagues globally and locally which they represent to life, from the stadiums to the street by creating products that allow for every fan to wear them their way.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Collections Assistant to join our friendly Finance team. Reporting into the Collections Officer, you will provide support with the accounts receivable function across all related businesses and revenue streams.
- Completion of daily bank account reconciliations
- Processing all customer payment and credit notes
- Contacting customers via phone or email to collect outstanding payments
- Daily monitoring of accounts
- Identification of payment issues and resolving customer issues and loads more!
We are looking for:
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar Collections role
- Experience transacting within ERP systems
- AP21 experience will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Intermediate IT literacy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multi tasks
- A positive, collaborative and solutions-focused individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
If you have exceptional customer service skills and have a drive to meet and exceed collection targets, this is the role for you! Please send your cover letter and application today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
About the Company
Company: Nick Auditore Represents –
Company Location: West Melbourne VIC