Business Analyst Job at Stratton Finance – in Port Melbourne VIC
- Be a part of the development of cutting edge digital finance solution
- Join an innovative market leader that values its people & customers
- Exciting, dynamic and innovative opportunity in the finance industry
Stratton Finance is a dynamic, high achieving organisation with a focus on finance deals that are right for our clients. Our goal is to make buying and financing assets personalised, easy and simple for everyone by delivering the highest level of customer service and efficiency combined with world-class products.
- We believe we can change the way people finance and buy cars.
- We always deliver marketing leading knowledge and service.
- We have an unmatched network of partners that we leverage to provide great outcomes for our customers.
- We always act with openness and integrity and have our customers’ best interests at heart.
- We believe we have the best products and technology to deliver a superior customer journey.
- We aim to have our customers for life!
About the role
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for requirements gathering, analysis and documentation for the product. The Business Analyst will work with stakeholders and delivery team to outline the product requirements and document them into story form. The role sits within the Product team to help define the future of the product in our incredible business.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Work collaboratively with Stakeholders and key business groups to gather detailed requirements
- Create product requirements in user story form for the development team
- Work collaboratively with the agile development process to deliver the product
- Measure value and impact of feature releases to provide insights back to the team
- Provide detailed analysis that can be understood and translated into requirements when required
What do I need to bring to the table?
- 3 years+ in a similar role
- Clear and concise requirements in gathering information & documenting
- Attention to detail with a knack of asking the right questions
- Experience in applying agile methodology to digital development
- Experience in digital only or tech-based companies
- Collaborator, team player and strong work ethic willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Experience in Salesforce, Jira & Confluence beneficial but not mandatory
To Apply If this sounds like an opportunity that you’re interested in and you meet the minimum requirements of this role, apply today! Please do not apply for this position if you are not already eligible to work in Australia.
As we like to recruit the stratton way, no agencies please!
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: Stratton Finance –
Company Location: Port Melbourne VIC