Business Support Analyst Job at Vectura in Chippenham
This will be a varied opportunity, with lots of interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
About the role
We’re transferring our finance operations from Switzerland to the UK. This has given us the opportunity to restructure our team, which includes this newly created position.
Your role will work closely with our Financial Controller and our FP&A Manager, to provide analysis on costs and accruals/prepayments for projects across our business. You will also support the month end project accounting processes and invoice reconciliations.
We’re in the process of implementing a new ERP system, but in the meantime you’ll need to manage data transfer across a couple of different systems, creating reports for the team to review.
Key responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Preparing invoicing backup to ensure that we’re invoicing the correctly
- Support meetings with Project Managers to explain variances against budget/forecast
- Tracking of Capex and Opex supporting capex, to ensure we stay within budget
- Weekly preparation of sales reporting for the CCO and variance analysis
- Supporting manager and FP in generation, automation and continual improvement of KPI and month end reports for the Exec Leadership team (Delivery Management, Tech Platforms, Commercial & HR)
- Assist in monthly tracking of changes to work plans which influence organisation capacity and escalation of material changes which would impact resourcing requirements
- Assist with internal and external customer and auditor queries as required
What you don’t know about Excel isn’t worth knowing. You’re comfortable with Pivot Tables, VLookups, Index/Match formulae, complex databases, the works!
You may be working towards a professional accounting qualification already, or this may be in your plan for the future. Whatever your situation, we’re happy to consider supporting your studies.
You will also bring a proactive approach to your work. We’re a small, agile business with shared goals. We’re big on continuous improvement as well, so if you have ideas we’re all ears!
When you’re ready to move to the next role in your career, this position will have given you a great set up. It’s not often you get the chance to shape your own role, in a thriving industry, for a company that invests in you. For more information apply today.
1-6 Prospect West,
Contract Type: Permanent
About the Company
Company Location: Chippenham