Client Accounts Administrator Job at SA Highfield Property Management (Doncaster) Limited – in Client Accounts Administrator
We are looking for a someone to administer our Client Accounts and join our Lettings and Property Management company.
Key responsibilities would include: –
* working with a specialist lettings software program (Jupix).
* Posting of daily rents onto system, taking and processing of monies and reconciling the Client Account, payment of landlords and contractors, input and control of invoicing for tenants and landlords. Entering and updating data; providing results.
* Maintaining daily reconciliation’s.
* Dealing with credit control and rent arrears chasing and liaising with Lettings and property Management teams.
* Provides information and answering questions/queries and requests from clients and the team
* Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
knowledge of Jupix preferable
Experience in a similar role or within a lettings company
Good organisational skills
Good Customer service
Accuracy/Attention to details
Previous Accounts experience
Application deadline: 31/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
We are committed to Covid precautions, screens between desks where appropriate, surfaces sanitised regularly, spaced distance between desks, office testing 3 times per week
- bookkeeping: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: SA Highfield Property Management (Doncaster) Limited –
Company Location: Client Accounts Administrator