Commercial Analyst Job at WCS Environmental – in Gloucester
Marlowe Critical Services is the leadership and shared services team for Marlowe Plc Cross Sales and WCS Group, the No.1 Water Treatment & Water Hygiene Company in the UK. Marlowe Plc delivers compliance services across health & safety, HR & employment law, fire safety, security, water treatment & hygiene, air testing & quality and occupational health – all of which are vital to the well-being of our customers’ operations. Our services help our clients reduce risk, assure regulatory compliance and achieve total peace of mind.
The Marlowe Plc Cross Sales team looks to ensure that our customers take advantage of all the services that are offered across the Marlowe divisions.
In joining Marlowe Critical Services, you will be joining a collaborative team that follows its core values of respect, accountability, integrity & reliability. The company is constantly growing, and we enable our employees to grow with us, offering numerous training and development opportunities.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Marlowe Critical Services team, read on to find out more.
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Analyst to be a business partner for the Cross Sales team. Reporting to the Head of Business Insights, the Commercial Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical support for the Cross Sales Team and developing management reports and insights across the wider Marlowe Plc businesses.
- Delivery of accurate and timely management information
- Weekly and monthly reporting of sales and operational performance, providing insights into the data
- Actively supporting the Team in the successful delivery of key business initiatives and projects
- Delivering an understanding of targets to the Cross Sales Team and Divisional CEOs, collating and feeding back on key issues
- Providing support on budgeting, forecasting and planning to the Cross Sales Team
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required by the Cross Sales Team
- Challenging and developing our understanding of Cross Sales performance measures and suggest ways to improve
- Develop an understanding of the wider business issues and how they impact performance
To be considered for the Commercial Analyst role, you will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree (or similar) with an analytical focus or at least five years within an analytical role
- Experience managing and analysing large data sets, ideally sales and financial data
- Experience working within a sales environment would be beneficial
- Strong/advanced Excel skills and knowledge of data visualisation
- Self-starter who is willing to develop new skills and be part of a growing business
- Inquisitive with a strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
- Able to travel regularly to the Frimley/Aldershot office
- Salary depending on experience and qualifications
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- Holidays 23 days plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sharesave scheme (Subject to qualifying period)
- Online discount website
If you feel you have the skills for this position, click Apply today!
WCS Group of companies are committed to equal opportunities for all people and recognize the value of having diverse teams that represent the communities we serve. We encourage and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability
About the Company
Company: WCS Environmental –
Company Location: Gloucester