Credit Controller Job at A1S Group. – in Bolton
The A1S Group specialises in the manufacture, supply, and installation of fire and smoke curtains, fire shutters and roller and industrial shutters.
The company has earned an enviable and market leading reputation with our products being installed across a wide variety of sectors including residential, health, education, leisure and prestige commercial. The company operates from its facility in the North West and supplies major construction projects across the entire UK, both directly and via our longstanding trade partners. We also export globally.
We are looking for an experienced (Minimum 5 years experience) Credit Controller to join our team working from Bolton.
The ideal candidate will :
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have experience with accounting software
- Highly numerate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Role and Responsibilities :
The candidate will play an important part, supporting a small finance team
- Credit control – including calling customers and sending statements/copy invoices
- Providing reports on debt and debt reduction
- Meeting debt reduction targets
- Chasing retention payments and automating the current retention system
- Chasing all mature debt
- Assisting with month end figures
- Dealing with enquiries
- Liaising with internal departments
- Reconciling supplier statement and processing payments
- Supporting the accounts department with duties commensurate with company requirements
Please apply with your cv through the Indeed Portal, for an immediate interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- credit control: 5 years (required)
About the Company
Company: A1S Group. –
Company Location: Bolton