Credit Support Consultant Job at Momentum Energy – in Melbourne VIC
Credit Support Consultant
You’ll be part of Momentum Energy’s Credit Support team – a team that celebrates its achievements and its people, where you’ll conduct respectful, efficient and effective debt minimisation activities.
The key aspects of the role are:
- Managing a portfolio of customers in a fast paced inbound and outbound environment
- Engaging with customers to gain an understanding of their situation and use your keen sense of judgement to negotiate solutions to get them back on track and improve their financial situation
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and disputes by listening and engaging
- Assessing customers for payment support via the Keeping Momentum program and relevant government assistance
- Educating customers to ensure adherence to future obligations
What you’ll bring:
You’re a great communicator and relationship builder, you’re passionate about caring for customers, and finding solutions that are best for our customers. You’re a self-starter who is positive, optimistic and you pride yourself on delivering exceptional results whilst operating in an ethical, personal and professional manner.
It would be awesome if you have:
- Collections experience in the energy industry or experience in a similar credit management role (Banking and Telco)
- Customer service or tele-sales experience in regulated industries such as Banking, Telco and Utilities
- Ability to use multiple systems and multi-task whilst displaying attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- High quality communication and negotiation skills
- Proven conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Versatility, resilience and a customer-centric mindset
- Demonstrated ability to drive your own productivity, back yourself by making decisions
What you can expect:
In addition to joining a super fun team, you’ll be supported in building your skills in collections as you grow your career, and your contribution will go a long way to helping the team to achieve its goals.
This opportunity allows you to work part of the week from home (WFH) and will require you to have a reliable internet connectivity and ergonomic setup. The WFH arrangement is flexible and based on both the individuals, team and businesses changing needs.
Momentum has a great work-life balance, and offers benefits like wellness programs, staff reward programs and special staff energy rates. We have a modern Melbourne CBD space (think 8th floor atrium, industrial ceilings, a jungle of plants and a ‘village’ area to chill out and grab a cuppa with a colleague). It’s an activity-based working environment, where learning, engaging, collaborating and socialising is easier and more effective for everyone.
We’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please attach your resume and a cover letter outlining what you’ll bring to the role.
Applications close at 5.00pm on 22nd October2021.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: Momentum Energy –
Company Location: Melbourne VIC