Customer Credit & Fraud Analyst Job at SharkNinja – in Leeds
SharkNinja is the company behind the hugely successful Shark Floorcare and Ninja Kitchen brands.
As we continue to grow our D2C business, SharkNinja are now looking for a Customer Credit & Fraud Analyst to join our European Head Office team in Leeds.
The Customer Credit & Fraud Analyst will sit within our Customer Service Team, and be responsible for reporting on bad debt, identifying payment issues, and reducing the risk / impact of corruption and fraud.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply a comprehensive approach in dealing with all types of corruption and fraud
- Receive/discover any allegations of procedural and financial irregularity and the acquire any information that will prove or disprove the said allegations
- Determine to what extent the fraudulent activities have been prevalent
- Follow determined agreed steps to prevent further fraud from individuals/groups identified as fraudulent and recoup losses
- Provide weekly updates on fraudulent activity costs and corrections
- Conduct interviews that may include witness statements to support the investigation
- Deal with witnesses as well as those suspected of being involved in any fraudulent activity is a main part of evidence gathering
- Conclude and report to the management findings and appropriate recommendations, as well as implementation timescales
- Raise legal action and attend court hearings when necessary
- Work with third party debt collection agency to chase bad debt from fraudulent activity
Attributes and Skills:
- Experienced in using PayPal
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
- Understanding the basic of payment processes
- Experience in identifying fraudulent activity
- Confidence and experience of presenting information to senior managers
- Experience of using back end stock management systems – Stripe / Braintree / Riskified / Zendesk
What we offer:
- Competitive salary DOE plus bonus and benefits package
- Open plan modern office
- 25 days of holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Great working environment & supportive company culture
SharkNinja Is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals. Our Data Privacy Statement outlines how we will process your personal data when you apply for a role at SharkNinja or are engaged in services with one of our entities; https://www.sharkninja.com/employment-privacy-notice/
SharkNinja operates Preferred Supplier (PS) arrangements for all permanent, contract and temporary recruitment across all UK functions. As such, we would ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any of our SharkNinja colleagues and that no CVs are submitted to staff across the Business. Any unsolicited CVs and/or communications will reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency. Any CVs will be sent at your own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we will reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your company’s Terms and Conditions of Contract. If you would like to be considered for Preferred Supplier status, please send a brief introduction to your business to [email protected] , clearly stating in the header of your email your company name and the discipline(s) that you specialise in. Your email will then be kept on file for consideration should we review our incumbent Preferred Suppliers. Thank you for your interest and co-operation
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?
About the Company
Company: SharkNinja –
Company Location: Leeds