Customer Insight Analyst Job at Moneyline – in Manchester
Who we are
Thanks for your interest in this Customer Insight Analyst role and finding out more about Moneyline.
We are on a mission to transform the way that low-income households access affordable financial products. Our people are the ones who make that possible. You would be joining a team of committed and talented individuals delivering a customer first experience in community finance.
Take a look at our website here www.moneyline-uk.com and our impact pages https://www.money line-uk.com/moneyline-event/ and https://www.moneyline-uk.com/getinvolved/ to find out more about our pioneering work in the UK purpose driven finance sector.
You will play a key role in our Customer Team. You will be responsible for the customer and market analysis to provide both granular and high-level insight on Moneyline’s growing customer base. Focusing on our core target segments there is a real appetite for customer insight to help inform and drive our acquisition strategy including continuously improving our customer experience and journeys as we look to further develop the digital transformation of our business.
Analysing. Drawing from large internal and external data sets, you will analyse a range of information from multiple sources. Use different analytical skills and styles to help drive customer focused decision making and deliver growth for the business.
Collaborating. You will use your findings to help predict and plan initiatives, working closely with the leadership, operations, and marketing teams to identify new customer opportunities to identify acquisition routes, improve customer experience and measure our social impact.
Informing. Be the expert in a data driven organisation, using analysis and reports to help communicate valuable customer and market insights and the social impact of our work to stakeholders, ultimately helping to build strategic partner relationships that deliver growth. Data integrity is vital and will be a focal point as you will be the source of truth for our customer focused reporting across the business.
You do not have to tick every box, but the following skills and experience are desirable for this role
- Practical working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in a role with a focus on customer insight working with wider teams in the business influencing sales and marketing strategy
- Impactful communication and visual presentation skills with the ability to tell a story with data to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong, versatile communicator across internal teams and external stakeholders
- The ability to work both independently and be a strong team player
- The ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information
- Highly numerate and analytical, with proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge of customer satisfaction scoring methodology
- Knowledge of impact measurement methodology
- Experience with statistical analysis software (e.g., R, Python, SAS, or similar analytics packages)
Salary £30-35k per annum depending on experience.
Closing date for applications: 14th April 2021
Virtual Interviews week of 19th April 2021.
Reference ID: Customer Insight Analyst
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Data analytics: 3 years (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Moneyline –
Company Location: Manchester