Customer Service – Loan Administrator Job at Step One Finance Limited – in Woking
Step One Finance Limited is an FCA regulated business and a rapidly growing specialist lender located in Woking, Surrey. The company is seeking an experienced full time Customer Service loan administrator to assist with the growing volume of mortgage and unsecured loan customers.
You will provide a first class loan administration service for customers of Step One Finance. All loans are required to be administered in accordance with our Customers Service and Collections policy, Step One service standards, our values and Treating Customers Fairly principles.
- To read, understand and work in accordance with both the Company’s secured and unsecured lending customer service and collections processes.
- To ensure the accuracy of customer and loan related data is captured during the loan administration process.
- To establish and maintain an effective working relationship with key 3rd party business partners.
- To ensure that all mandatory training is undertaken.
- To conduct inbound and outbound calls with customers and 3rd party business partners in a friendly and professional way and behave in a manner that ensures Step One customers are treated fairly.
- To accurately correspond with customers via letter and/or email in order to answer their queries.
- To recognise and identify customers complaints and escalate them accordingly.
- To recognise when a customer is ‘vulnerable’ and provide them with available forbearance options.
- To assist customers who are in arrears by providing information and options available to them.
- To escalate to management, accounts where all options to recover monies have been exhausted and legal action may be required.
- A levels: A* to C grade pass in at least 2 subjects.
- GCSEs: A* to C grade pass in at least 5 subjects with B grade pass or better in Mathematics and English.
- CEMAP or similar industry qualification.
- Prior Customer Service experience within the mortgage or consumer finance market.
- Strong team player who is committed, conscientious and hardworking.
- Strong attention to detail.
- ‘Can do’ attitude, flexible and solutions orientated.
- Confident and clear communicator.
- Open, honest, reliable and with integrity.
- Friendly and professional with strong customer service skills.
- Robust understanding of regulation and associated legislative policy.
- Ability to read, understand and work in accordance with the Company’s mortgage and unsecured lending customer services and collections processes.
- Ability to recognise when to escalate accounts to management.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Customer Service or Loan Administration: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Step One Finance Limited –
Company Location: Woking