E-Commerce Operations Assistant Job at Cinnabar Store in Cape Town, Western Cape
Apply IMMEDIATELY if:
– You are an extraordinary administrator with experience working in small, dynamic, fast paced environments.
– You are currently employed as or have experience in ANY of the following roles – PA, Office Manager, Operations Assistant.
– You can state at lease ONE position in the last 5 years where you were considered INVALUABLE.
– In reading this job description you have a CV that demonstrates your fit for the role.
– You are prepared to write a covering letter to accompany your application.
– You are special! Your friends say so, your parents say so and your previous employer says so!
THIS ROLE WILL BE FILLED QUICKLY – DO NOT MISS THIS EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY
Who are we?
In 6 years since inception we have grown to be a large Amazon e-commerce business currently run by a small team of 2.
We run one of the largest Pet Supplies businesses on Amazon globally.
We design all of our own products and have them manufactured mostly in China. We import them into the UK and the USA into our own warehouses and then onward into Amazon warehouses. We are in the process of expanding our business into the UAE and Australia.
Our business is doubling annually and we plan further exciting expansion into 2021 and beyond.
You will perform financial reconciliations of supplier accounts and customer accounts.
You will reconcile stock from factory through to the end customer.
You will implement good accounting practices towards record keeping and assist in the preparation of year end accounts.
You will learn almost all aspects of our business and bring your skills to bear to help facilitate our growth and improve our finance and operational efficiencies.
Your role will also cover aspects such as:
Liaising with our factories in China.
Liaising with our freight forwarders.
Liaising with our warehouses in the USA and UK.
Liaising with Amazon.
Managing our stock position globally.
IS THIS YOU? ARE YOU:
Excellent with EXCEL?
A fast learner?
Logical and organised towards tasks?
Beneficial roles you may have previously held:
E-Commerce experience, Amazon, Takealot other e-commerce websites.
Experience working across multi-disciplines in a small team.
Non-negotiable Software Skills
EXCEL – Advanced
WORD – Advanced
Where will you work
This role will be in a co-working space at The V&A Waterfront.
Salary market related based on experience.
Huge scope for growth in the role depending upon your personal career aspirations.
Start date almost immediately but as the right person for the role we would be surprised if you are not already working for someone and will need to give notice.
Reference ID: OPS001
Application Deadline: 30/11/2020
Expected Start Date: 01/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R10,000.00 – R20,000.00 per month
- Frequent use of Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Extraordinary working: 2 years (Required)
About the Company
Company: Cinnabar Store
Company Location: Cape Town, Western Cape