Finance Apprentice Job at Signal AI – in Finance Apprentice
At Signal AI, we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
About the role – Who are you?
Signal is looking for an apprentice to join our London-based Finance team. We are growing very quickly in terms of revenue, people and geographies and you will play an important part in helping us accelerate our global growth ambitions. You will report to our Senior Finance Manager.
The day to day responsibilities – What will you be doing?
- Accounts Payable – processing invoices, ensuring they are approved
- Credit control – Generating reports on outstanding payments and liaising with customers and internally to resolve any issues
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Expenses processing
- Various month end responsibilities
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monitoring the Finance inbox
- Supporting the team on any ad hoc projects
- Study towards AAT qualification, Level 2
Knowledge, skills and experience – What does it take to be successful?
- No experience in finance or accounting is required but applicants should have a genuine interest in building a career in this area and be able to support that assertion.
- 3 A-levels or equivalent
- Process and detail oriented and comfortable working independently. Must be able to work to deadlines
- Clear communicator
- Ideas-driven and hands-on with a can-do attitude
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to – an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options – we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment – we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill
- And more …
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: Signal AI –
Company Location: Finance Apprentice