Finance Assistant Job at ROSEN Group – in Newcastle upon Tyne
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our team on a fixed term, maternity cover
Key duties include:–
- Data entry of sales invoices into the SAP system.
- Assigning timesheet records and expenses to sales invoices in the Company system.
- Assisting with credit control i.e. sending monthly statements to clients and contacting clients via email or telephone follow up outstanding payments.
- Processing customer payments into SAP system.
- Running credit reports for new customers and informing manager of any issues.
- Perform cross system checks for missing data i.e. wbs numbers/ material codes.
- Data entry of general ledger postings into SAP system particularly at month end; prepayments and accruals data entry, among others.
- Process bank statements into SAP.
- Check and follow up on staff timesheets for completion.
- Good Microsoft Office suite capability specifically Microsoft Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Previous experience in a Finance Assistant role
- SAP experience
- AAT qualified or part qualified
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package along with training and development opportunities. This role is a full time, temporary position based initially in our Newcastle office at Quorum Park, Benton Lane afterwhich homeworking will be considered.
About the Company
Company: ROSEN Group –
Company Location: Newcastle upon Tyne