Finance Assistant Job at Cloud Vacancy – in Guildford
We are looking for an experienced accounts assistant to work within our hardworking finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to be responsible for assisting the Finance Manager, in addition to maintaining the company’s accounting records, accurately and up to date.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Processing upwards of 700 invoices in a monthly period. Responsible for coding and matching invoices to purchase orders/delivery notes. Must be entered in a timely manner in line with Finance reporting calendar.
· Liasing with suppliers and other areas of the business managing queries as required
· Reconciliation of monthly statements to the supplier ledger
· Processing payment runs and checking expenses
· Reconciling the Bank Account Daily
· Posting Journals, helping with month end management accounts preparation.
· Assist in adhoc projects to improve processes and inefficiencies within the Finance Department.
· Organised, motivated and efficient individual
· Purchase ledger and Reconciliation experience essential
· Must have strong communication skills to be able to deal with queries
· Team player
· Accurate and methodical
· Well-developed communication skills – written, oral and presentational
· The perfect role for a genuine team player who has the ability to maintain high standards
· Thorough, attention to detail and accuracy
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· AAT or equivalent
· Clear and practical understanding of business processes
· Excellent “Microsoft” skills
· Previous use of Access Dimensions (Finance software) would be an advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Purchase Ledger: 2 years (preferred)
- AAT part/qualfied: 2 years (preferred)
- Advance Microsoft Skills- primarily Excel: 2 years (preferred)
- Finance Software: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Cloud Vacancy –
Company Location: Guildford