Finance Assistant Job at Livingwell Supported Housing – in Finance Assistant
An excellent opportunity has risen for a focused and dedicated individual to join an established housing company as an accounts assistant and consolidator.
The main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing and collating housing benefit payments for individual tenancies
- Managing the service charge database
- Identifying any discrepancies in payments
- Collating payment information for the entire tenancy portfolio
- Submitting relevant documentation to the appropriate authorities
- Investigating and resolving any stopped payments
- Forecasting and planning for payments/losses
- Working with the directors in managing the budgets, income, and expenditure of the business
- Discreet with sensitive personal records and familiar with GDPR guidelines
Accounts experience would be beneficial however not essential for this role. Computer literacy and familiarity with excel are needed.
Ability to learn, comfortability in handling financial matters, and a willing to work closely with senior management are key attributes we are looking for in the ideal candidate.
Please send your CV for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.00 per year
- accounts environment: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Livingwell Supported Housing –
Company Location: Finance Assistant