Finance Assistant Job at The Chaseley Trust – in Eastbourne
This is a varied and busy role where you will be assisting in payroll and day to day finance tasks. You will also be involved with the day to day rota management
You must have worked in a similar role in a care/nursing home setting and have experience in: –
· Payroll and payroll processes – to include Sage.
· Have managed accounts and billing.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Excel.
· Have managed supplier accounts and invoicing.
· Experience of Purchase ledger and Petty Cash
· Ideally a Knowledge of time sheet and rota software and holiday management
· HR processes and HR software
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,500.00-£21,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Remote first interview
All Covid-19 policy’s and procedures can be discussed at interview
About the Company
Company: The Chaseley Trust –
Company Location: Eastbourne