Finance Business Analyst Job at Amazon GmbH – in Berg
This is a perfect position for someone who knows how to work fast and smart. Your experience has taught you how to avoid sticky predicaments, and you are good about avoiding the mess, sooner rather than later. You know which details make all the difference, and which ones don’t add value. You know the difference between spending time wisely and wasting time.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Expertise collecting, analyzing and coordinating quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to define business improvement and cost reductions
- Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data, then assisting the Fulfillment Center improve and create new measures for site productivity
- Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its current position and profitability
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
- Proven ability to handle complex priorities & providing level-headed guidance during unexpected events
- Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the operations of the business
- Learn from inspiring and diverse team
- Growth in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one;
- Learn from people with a wide variety of professional backgrounds;
- Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves.
- Degree and solid work experience
- Experience and applied knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and intermediate German
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- MS Office
- SQL or any large-scale data mining and reporting tools (or willingness to learn)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
About the Company
Company: Amazon GmbH –
Company Location: Berg