Finance/Corporate Services Officer – JID 13663 Job at Spinwell Global – in Worcester
Role: Finance/Corporate Services Officer REF 48221
Contracting Authority: Central Government
Contract Length: 3 months
Location: Worcester/Remote – can be fully remote but being able to travel to Worcester office would be an advantage
Pay Rate to Intermediary: Up to £425 per day
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Carry out all book-keeping from 1 December 2021, including payroll/expenses and accrual/prepayment etc journals in accordance with IFRS.
- Overview the Payroll service to ensure working smoothly – liaise with HMRC and the supplier if there are any issues.
- Ensure VAT returns are completed correctly and to deadline.
- Regular review meetings with the HR and Payroll provider.
- Assist and Support the OEP in preparing:
- Internal and external audit
- Monthly management accounts
- Quarterly meetings with group finance
- Annual Report and Accounts
- Annual plan (or action plan) and corporate plan
- Qualified accountant
- Sage set up experience critical
- Experience working in finance department
- Understanding of the need of having financial policies and procedures in place
- Finance management experience
- Self motivator able to hit the ground running
Applying to this or any other vacancy advertised by Spinwell Global Ltd constitutes an agreement for Spinwell Global Ltd to hold your details for 24 months for the purpose of assessing suitability for the advertised position and to make you aware of any other positions deemed suitable of which they will make you aware by means of either e mail, text or phone. In line with GDPR regulations you are able to request your details be removed from the company data at any time by e mailing us
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
About the Company
Company: Spinwell Global –
Company Location: Worcester