Finance Manager Job at ServiceSource, Inc – 3.6 in Clearwater, FL
Make an impact by joining ServiceSource, a champion for people with disabilities. Explore new opportunities! ServiceSource is an organization of talented people who drive innovation, embrace change, and serve humanity.
The Finance Manager is responsible for the oversight of financial functions at ServiceSource’s Florida Regional Office, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank deposits, budgeting/forecasting processes, monthly financial analysis, and supporting the monthly financial close. The Finance Manager supervises a small team of individuals across accounts payable, accounts receivable, and contract support functions. This position requires a strong partnership with the Operations team and directly supports the Regional Executive Director in Florida on all financial matters. The Finance Manager reports directly to the Senior Finance Manager, Regional Operations and will provide support on a variety of financial matters.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These duties and responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance Review.
- Supervise all aspects of the billing cycle for Florida Office, including invoice preparation, customer interactions and collections, and recordkeeping. Work closely with Rehabilitation team to ensure state and local billings are performed accurately and timely. Ensure collections on receivables are timely and follow up directly with customers and operating groups as required.
- Responsible for all monthly close activities in Florida office to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information. Prepare relevant journal entries, general ledger account reconciliations and other necessary support for month-end close. Ensure grant accounting activities are properly documented and reported to responsible parties in the Florida office.
- Manage accounts payable process and vendor invoice input into expense management system. Collaborate with Corporate Payables function to ensure vendors are paid timely.
- Perform monthly and ad-hoc financial analysis for the Regional Executive Director, including variance exploration and scenario planning. Work closely with Operating Group leadership on monthly analysis of financial results.
- Support operational groups in the annual budget and forecasting processes, including data gathering and input into budgeting solution and validation of projected financial information.
- Proactively support Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) region contract staff and customer requirements in all accounting matters, including required cost reporting. Ensure accounting records accurately reflect revenues and costs for the contract. Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and projects relating to the contract to support business decisions.
- Manage all accounting and reporting requirements related to Florida Office’s housing portfolio, including but not limited to annual Housing and Urban Development (HUD) rental rate increases and HUD REAC filings.
- Collaborate with Corporate accounting regarding accounting treatment and recordkeeping relating to fixed assets.
- Understand and utilize any customer billing systems as required to submit customer invoices.
- Provide support and documentation during the annual audit and tax return preparation process.
- Sit on board for Crestview Condo Association, currently president.
- Provide building operations support, as needed, in the Clearwater office building as typical in a small office setting.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications: Education, Experience, and Certification(s)
- Four (4) to seven (7) years of work-related experience required.
- Prior experience at a non-profit organization and/or an organization operating multi-family housing programs with Housing and Urban Development (HUD) preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) in Finance, Accounting or related field required.
- Experience with accounting systems required.
- Prior experience with NetSuite and/or Adaptive preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks according to deadlines and deliver work on schedule with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively interact with internal customers and present complex financial models in a easy to understand manner.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Detail-oriented and able to carry out work with the highest levels of accuracy.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit. The employee may occasionally lift or move products and supplies, up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
What We Offer – for Benefit Eligible Employees May Include:
Because ServiceSource hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Financial protection with 100% company paid Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- A 403(b)-Retirement plan in which the company matches dollar for dollar on a generous percentage matching up to 3% of your contribution
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- To help you manage your work and life needs, we offer an Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, and Tuition Assistance
- A generous paid time-off program in which the benefits increase based on your tenure with the company
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
About the Company
Company: ServiceSource, Inc – 3.6
Company Location: Clearwater, FL