Finance Manager Job at Cloud Vacancy in Stonehouse
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work for a leading Telecoms business, progressing their career in a fast-paced growing organisation.
You will be responsible for providing a robust and visible link between the Finance and Operational areas of the business, taking a commercial approach to challenge and further the various Company’s objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Reporting on day to day activity to the Senior Finance Manager.
· Supervision of the Finance Assistant.
· Manage Finances for the Company.
· Preparation of Company Management Accounts, forecasts, and quarterly reviews, collecting and collating information from each operating division and producing Monthly Accounts including Balance Sheet / P&L.
· To provide detailed analysis and commentary on various elements of the management accounts, identifying risks within the business, with key focus on Revenue and Cost of sales, with full reconciliation to supplier’s invoices/payments.
· Engagement with management and sales teams to ensure consistent profitability and margin retentions through cost analysis.
· Month end balance sheet reconciliations, VAT and statutory returns.
· Acting as a link between the billing team, marketing, and data team to improve accuracy and timely information being provided to the Board.
· Maintenance of Company Bank Accounts.
· To review and report the monthly and quarterly KPI’s’.
· Involvement and production of the Company annual budgets and quarterly forecasting, in association with department heads.
· Annual statutory Audit.
· Responsibility for analysing financial data by collecting, monitoring, and creating financial models for decision support to improve financial reporting by analysing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and forecasts explaining processes and techniques and recommending actions.
· Provide support for improvements on the Finance system and internal processes, also contribution to development work on the new CRM system.
· Continually monitor, maintain, and review data quality and associated processes across systems with liaisons with customer data team, reporting and acting on anomalies and exceptions.
· The ability to export analyse and update data in large volumes, using database led data manipulation and management skills (SQL, MS Access, Excel for example).
· Other Ad hoc reporting and tasks as required.
Strong commercial acumen and communication skills.
Excellent Microsoft skills, with Advanced level Excel skills (Demonstrated use of formulas, Vlookup, pivot tables) and Advanced level PowerPoint skills.
The ability to work as part of a team with a common goal.
An ability to solve problems in a logical manner, thereby rectifying issues speedily and efficiently.
Desirable – user of Access Dimensions
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Minimum Qualified – ACA; ACCA; CIMA or equivalent.
3+ Years management accounting experience.
3 + years’ experience in manipulating data to demonstrate trends and identify issues.
Excellent experience prioritising conflicting deadlines – including monthly tasks and month end reports
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £38,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Advance Microsoft/Excel (formulas, Pivot Tables and Vlookups: 2 years (Required)
- ACA; ACCA; CIMA or equivalent qualified : 1 year (Required)
- management accounting : 3 years (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Cloud Vacancy
Company Location: Stonehouse