Finance Manager Job at E3D-Online – in Oxford
Exciting high growth engineering and manufacturing company requires a Finance Manager. You will to lead, manage and develop the finance team, ensure that all finance functions are performed efficiently, accurately and on a timely basis and look to continuously improve performance to provide the best possible service.
Main tasks of the job:
- Overall responsibility for the finance functions within the organisation.
- Lead, manage and develop the finance team of 3.
- “Hands on” involvement in certain area’s when required.
- Ensure an efficient month end process alongside the Management Accountant.
- Responsibility for all statutory filings including VAT returns in the UK & EU.
- Work with all departments to ensure continual process improvements.
- Provide analysis and support to the wider company on all financial matters when required.
- A recognised accountancy qualification.
- Strong technical knowledge (especially VAT).
- Experience of managing and developing a similar size finance team.
- Willingness to “Roll up sleeves” and get involved in the detail.
- Confident IT user with strong Excel skills.
- Demonstrate our four core values; Growth Minded, Helpful, Engagement and Team E3D.
- Experience of Xero and Microsoft Teams & Sharepoint/Office 365.
- Experience of e-Commerce and selling goods overseas.
- Experience of accounting for stock and manufacturing companies.
28 days holiday in a complete year, including bank holidays
Death in Service
£500 CPD Budget
£200 Gym/wellbeing allowance
Free on site parking
Contract Type: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
You will receive a reply when the role has been taken down and a shortlist compiled.
Strictly no agencies
Closing Date: 14 May 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
Company: E3D-Online –
Company Location: Oxford