Finance Officer Job at GM Group Ltd – in Blackburn
Posting date: 04 May 2021
Salary: £17,000 to £20,000 per year
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 03 June 2021
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Company: GM Group Ltd
Job type: Permanent
Minimum experience required. Graduates are welcome.
This is an exciting opportunity for a role based in the Group Finance Department within an Organisation conducting Business across various sectors. The purpose of the role is to provide support to the Treasury function of the Group across all Businesses to ensure each individual Finance Department is functioning at its maximum potential.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting the Financial reporting team to ensure accuracy and uniformity in data submitted, specifically at month end.
- Ongoing bookkeeping and Accounts monthly reconciliations.
- Monitoring and investigating expense requests in a timely manner.
- Checking invoices and uploading bank payments.
- Supporting one off Projects requested by the Treasury.
This role offers huge scope for progression. Previously successful candidates have progressed into Finance Managers, Reporting Analysts, and even Managing Director positions within our Group.
Skills & Qualifications
On the job training will be provided by Treasury on the above, however the below requirements are critical to be successful in the role.
- Degree in either Mathematics, Finance, or other closely related subject.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work with large data sets.
About the Company
Company: GM Group Ltd –
Company Location: Blackburn