Finance Officer Job at The Reward Collection – in Manchester
£24,000 – £27,000
Job DescriptionRole and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the leadership and sales team.
- Ensure financial procedures and processes followed.
- Raising and sending invoices to customers plus manage DD processing and any errors that arise.
- Maintain good credit control – chasing overdue invoices in a consistent and organized manner.
- Regular financial reporting to company management.
- Ensure the accuracy of purchase ledger, including supplier records.
- Ensure value for money in all activities, including most efficient payment collection methods such as Direct Debit.
- Prepare/assist appropriate financial returns as required including supporting information for Year End and Management Accounts.
- Ensure company liquidity by maintaining accurate records of future cash flow obligations.
- Deal with client invoice queries with a high level of customer service.
- Prepare and process monthly payroll (Xero)
*Qualifications and Education Requirements
AAT Level 2 Qualified or similar
Experience in finance and payroll essential
Excellent numeracy, advanced Excel and Xero skills
Reliable, well organized, strong attention to detail
The Reward Collection is a small but fast-growing business with an extremely exciting future. We require someone who is eager and willing to be flexible and grow with the company. The person must be able to create solutions and not just report problems. They should be willing to take ownership of all aspects of the company finances with the support and trust of the management team.
The team will be growing during 2021 and this person will be one of the early members of team – essential to help build the foundations required to expand rapidly.
Start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
About the Company
Company: The Reward Collection –
Company Location: Manchester