Finance Officer Job at McMahon People Solutions – on behalf of our Client TDK Commercial Property Consultants – in Belfast
TDK Commercial Property Consultants s a leading firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants in Northern Ireland that provide a strategic service to clients in Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued expansion they wish to recruit a Finance Officer to manage and maintain all aspects of the Property Management Accounts and to provide timely and accurate financial information to management on a monthly basis.
· Undertake all Financial Administration including
o Accurate processing and payment and production of invoices
o Credit Control
o Bank Reconciliations
o VAT returns
o Paying Suppliers
o Service Charge year ends.
· Ensure proper financial procedures for the Property Management function
· To manage and maintain the financial accounts of individual clients.
· Any other reasonable duties which may be required and may be agreed from time to time
· 2 years work experience in a paid financial role with responsibility for managing accounts for multiple clients.
· A relevant 3rd level qualification with specific reference to Finance, Financial Management, Accounts etc
· Excellent Computer skills and Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, and Email, and Access
· Experience in working in an environment that involves working to strict deadlines and handling changing priorities.
· Ability to develop, motivate and engage with staff and clients at all levels
· While not essential it would be desirable if you had relevant experience of using a Property Management Software System.
Reference ID: TDK1021
Expected start date: 23/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
About the Company
Company: McMahon People Solutions – on behalf of our Client TDK Commercial Property Consultants –
Company Location: Belfast