Finance Partner Job at AJACO – in Leeds
Job Title: Finance Partner
Job Type: Contract/ Temporary
Duration: 12 months
Rate: £ 19.89 per hour
IR35 Status: In scope
Security Clearance: BPSS Check will be required before starting
Providing senior level finance partner support to a range of budget holders and service/product delivery managers operating in a fast-paced, information and technology driven environment.
Ensuring robust and accurate financial information that adheres to the regular financial cycle of processing and reporting including month end forecasts and annual budgets.
Supporting and advising budget holders on how to allocate risk appropriately and drive quality, efficiency and value for money.
Transaction analysis, costing and pricing modelling and checking, analysing and reporting variances including actuals v budgets and forecasts, scenario planning.
Ability to present, interpret and explain complex and technical financial information and concepts in a clear and concise format, tailoring for finance and non-finance audiences.
Ability to work at different levels (high level overview to detailed) to provide effective input and challenge to budgeting, forecasting and reporting activity.
Ensuring compliance with corporate governance, financial standards and audit requirements.
- Proven experience of working in a finance partnering or management accounting role involving budgeting, reporting and forecasting.
- Analysis and reporting of financial transactions and scenarios, including accruals, prepayments, revenue, capital, income and expenditure.
- Creating and presenting financial reports to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of preparing and delivering month end, year-end, audit and statutory reports.
- Good communicator, with the ability to use a variety of communication tools to provide guidance, information and insight to help improve financial decision making.
- Ability to process and analyse financial and non-financial information and interpret financial performance such as identifying and explaining variance analysis.
- Experience of partnership working with diverse colleagues to generate, analyse and advise on financial concepts, information and processes, identify the bigger picture, influence decisions and improve financial outcomes.
Please ensure your submitted CV has all gaps in employment explained. So, if you were looking for employment during any gaps please state this on your CV.
Ensure your CV fully covers all the criteria stated above to maximise your chances on being successfully placed for this role.
Let us know of your availability and whether there are any specific dates if you are unavailable to attend an interview. Notifying us of any holiday dates is advantages and allows us to notify parties in advance so they can plan accordingly.
All CVs received are acknowledged and held for the job applied for. If you would like us to remove your details at anytime please do let us know in writing so we can remove all your details accordingly.
By applying to this role you are giving us your permission to represent you by submitting your CV (by way of right to represent) unless you inform us otherwise. You will also be required to confirm whether you wish to Opt-in or Opt-out of Conduct Regulations. For your protection, we will assume you are Opting-in unless you inform us otherwise.
We wish you the best in your search for an ideal role and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, we try to remove roles advertised as they become unavailable in a timely manner. If you have applied for a role and it is no longer available we will inform you as soon as possible.
AJACO is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £19.89 per hour
- Finance Partner: 2 years (required)
- Public Sector: 3 years (required)
About the Company
Company: AJACO –
Company Location: Leeds