Finance & Quality Assurance Assistant – Leading Organisation Job at Daniel Alexander Recruitment – in Finance & Quality Assurance Assistant – Leading Organisation
A leading Medical Organisation based in Canterbury, Kent are looking to recruit a ‘Finance & Quality Assurance Assistant.
You MUST have experience working in Finance and Quality Assurance.
The role is paying up to £23K and is on a permanent contract.
The role incorporates the following –
- Bookkeeping: drafting sales and purchase invoices; reconciling bank transactions, etc. Quality control: checking for invoice errors; reconciling appointment activity with invoices, etc.
- Financial reporting: creating ‘backing data’ reports for the validation of NHS invoices; helping with the production of the quarterly management accounts
- Debt recovery: assisting with the management of aged debtors
- Complaints: logging and acknowledging complaints, assisting QA Coordinator with investigations and ensuring responses are sent within deadlines.
- Incidents/near misses: logging incidents and near misses, opening case files, contributing to root cause analyses for QA Coordinator.
- Audits: carrying out audits on finance and QA related activities, monitoring company audit schedule and ensuring service level audits are carried out by managers on time, recording of audit outcomes and communicating corrective and preventative actions.
- Subject access requests: logging and managing SARs end-to-end, ensuring GDPR deadlines are adhered to.
- Document control: ensuring templates, policies and standard operating procedures are appropriately document controlled and reviewed as per schedule by authors/approvers and publishing on shared drive.
- Taking minutes at meetings and ensuring actions are communicated with appropriate personnel.
- Providing basic administrative support to HR Officer as necessary.
- Some diary management activities and cover for Executive Assistants when on leave.
You MUST have the following skills / experience –
- Experience in Finance and Quality Assurance
- Good IT Skills
- Team Player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Finance and Quality assurance: 1 year (required)
About the Company
Company: Daniel Alexander Recruitment –
Company Location: Finance & Quality Assurance Assistant – Leading Organisation