Financial Accountant Job at Boots – in Financial Accountant
You will be working with the Support Finance Manager with the overall management of the shared services relationship with Genpact for No7 Beauty Company monthly performance KPIs and holding Genpact to account where service level does not meet agreed standards.
- Validation of certain key controls operated by Genpact.
- Resolution of issues escalated by the Genpact team and liaison between Genpact and other business teams where inputs outside of the accounting team are required.
- Review and approve outputs provided by Genpact including final trial balance at month-end, reported numbers, aged debtors and creditors, account reconciliations, etc.
- Cash reporting activities including cash flow forecasting.
- Process improvement or issues resolution on “hot spots” in OTC and P2P processing.
- Project work, especially in relation to Finance for the Future initiatives.
A bit about you…
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA);
- Experience of timely and accurate delivery of both month-end and quarter-end reporting;
- Experience in assessing the effectiveness of internal controls and financial processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to build strong relationships with different stakeholders, working across functions and between organizations.
- Passionate and results-driven, with proven ability to manage and prioritize tasks and work to tight reporting deadlines, and a willingness to challenge around accounting matters;
- MS Office, with excellent Excel skills. SAP experience an advantage
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive salary
- Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- Boots Pension Scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays, etc (the UK only)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying, and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service, and excellent travel links
- All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp, and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and – with listening at the heart of our strategy – a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands, and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact [email protected]
About the Company
Company: Boots –
Company Location: Financial Accountant