Financial Administrator Job at Home Instead Senior Care – in Southampton
Come and join the best!
Home Instead Senior Care is the UK’s leading home care provider and has won many awards over the years. Having a reputation second to none, with currently 60+ of it’s 200 offices being awarded a CQC Overall Outstanding we are leading the way!
We are proud to have achieved OUTSTANDING in the CARING category!
View our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/homeinsteadsouthampton/
An opportunity to make a difference
Our offices are in Segensworth, near Southampton and we are part of an industry leading business that looks after elderly people in their own homes.
Due to expansion of the business an opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Finance and Administration role. The role is full time but flexible working hours are possible.
Being a key member of the team you will have responsibility for ensuring our financial systems and processes are efficient and effective. You will also have opportunity to be involved in broader aspects of this very rewarding and fun business making a real difference in the community.
- Reconciliation of hours worked by CAREGivers to ensure client billing is accurate
- Running the client billing cycle in Access People Planner (APP) system, direct debit processing and entry into Xero
- Securing timely payment of accounts receivable
- Processing of CAREGiver and Staff personal expenses and entry into Xero
- CAREGiver and staff payroll preparation and timely submission of information to the payroll bureau
- Preparation of payroll journals and entry into Xero
- Supplier and expense verification, payment and entry into Xero
- Reconciliation of bank accounts in Xero
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts in Xero
- Staff holiday roster maintenance
- Analysis and reporting on business performance
- Submitting annual financial information to external accountants
- Insurance, property management and other administrative tasks that will be discussed.
- Be involved in and contribute in ad hoc projects that may arise from time to time
- Prepared to go the extra mile to deliver outstanding service always
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Positive, can do attitude with a growth mentality and embraces change
- Professional and articulate with a quality focus
- Works well with others and enjoys being a part of a team.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with use of Xero
- Well developed Excel and Word skills
- Access People Planner or similar experience would be useful
- Full or part qualified CIMAACCAACA or qualified by experience
About the Company
Company: Home Instead Senior Care –
Company Location: Southampton