Financial Analyst Job at Atlantic Health System – 3.7 in Morris Plains, NJ
This is a Financial Analyst in our headquarters building
- Assists in developing and executing initiatives to increase network reimbursement
- Prepares supporting schedules used for the completion of interim and annual third party cost reports.
- Maintains a database of supporting documentation and schedules used to prepare the annual third party cost reports for audits in subsequent years
- Serves at the liaison for external audit support requested by various state auditor and assists in resolving issues regarding cost reports and other regulatory filings
- Maintains computerized third-party logs to be used in the preparation of interim/annual cost reports and monthly financial reviews.
- Completes month-end Medicare and Medicaid payment reconciliations
- Completes month-end statistical data review including the maintenance of resident FTE counts, hospital departmental bed counts, patient volume statistics and time studies.
- Assists in the preparation of simulated cost reports to estimate the reimbursement impact of
audit adjustments, amended filings, appeals, re-openings and mergers.
- Assist in revenue budgeting cycle responsibilities by furnishing statistical and financial projections that relate to the organizations Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement.
- Maintains the facility provider enrollment records including proper reporting of 855 applications.
- Maintains adequate Medicare and Medicaid regulatory knowledge and to stay abreast of changes
Bachelor’s degree in business related field
- High-level proficiency in excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Excellent organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
About the Company
Company: Atlantic Health System – 3.7
Company Location: Morris Plains, NJ