FINANCIAL ANALYST I – FINANCE Job at Memorial Health System – 3.2 in Marietta, OH
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Status: Full Time – 80 hours
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Financial Analyst is responsible for correctly measuring and thoroughly analyzing and clearly communicate profit and loss of individual corporations within the Memorial Health System with the intention of troubleshooting and proactively identifying areas for improvement with new technology and special projects. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
Associate’s Degree in Finance, Information Technology or related field
10+ year’s experience
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Accounting skills, project management abilities and a knowledge and understanding of computer networking and information management systems.
PC Spreadsheet knowledge.
Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and implement integrated information management systems.
Knowledge of MEDITECH platforms a plus.
1. Analyzes financial data from IT systems.
2. Maintains ongoing software’s and projects such as productivity, Data reviews, etc.
3. Assists with the development and implementation of action plans to correct deficiencies, create efficiencies, or improve financial operations.
4. Assists with the review of software and ensures the proper integration of new technology into the present financial information system.
5. Develops and implements reporting systems for tracking financial performance and assists with the communication of new technologies to Finance.
6. Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Memorial Health System is proud to offer an affordable, comprehensive benefit package to all full time and flex time employees. Here are some of the benefits offered:
Medical Insurance – PPO & HDHP
Dental and Vison Insurance
Health Saving Account
Flexible Spending Account
Pension Plan – Defined Contribution
Voluntary Life Insurance
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Holiday Pay & Premium
Performance & Market Increases
Relocation Package, if applicable
Memorial Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Family Non-Clinical Job Function Frontline Employee Pay Type Salary
About the Company
Company: Memorial Health System – 3.2
Company Location: Marietta, OH