Financial Controlling Manager Job at DOCOMO Digital – in Milano, Lombardia
Financial Controlling Manager
If you are a financial controller or a financial accounting manager willing to move to controlling, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Monthly management of P&L and Capex at Group level and variance analysis vs Budget.
- Quarterly reconciliation of management reporting with statutory reporting.
- Support the annual budget process involving different legal entities, geographies and departments.
- Support the monthly rolling forecast process.
- Meet strict Group reporting deadlines for the monthly reporting and rolling forecast.
- Management and reconciliation of Inter-Company balances.
- Business partnering with assigned departments.
- Work with Business Intelligence team on Gross Profit.
- Contribute to Finance processes improvements.
- Preparation of “ad hoc” reporting and analysis as required.
What you need to know:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in a multi-location set-up.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good written and verbal English language skills, any other language skills welcome.
- Sound academics and numerate, with detail-orientation.
- Previous experience of Cognos or any other reporting tool an advantage.
- Ability to influence and explain finance to non-financial people.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- Well organized and methodical.
- Team player.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in finance, business administration, economics or similar field preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: DOCOMO Digital –
Company Location: Milano, Lombardia