Financial Executive Job at Anderson Recruitment – in Financial Executive
The ideal candidate will be a clear and confident communicator and have previous experience in a Financial Executive, Company Accountant or Accounts Executive role with Project and Stock Accounting experience. Experience of planning and some level of strategic input is essential to be successful in this role.
Regular support, including face to face visits, are provided by external accountants. They assist with the forecasting, budgeting and monthly management account functions as well as preparing the formal annual accounts.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is at least working towards becoming a qualified management accountant. The sky is the limit in this role as our client is very keen to develop the successful individual by putting them through relevant exams in order to enhance their skill set and make them a senior member of the team.
- Sole charge of accounting function, reporting to MD
- Production of management accounts to report monthly profit and performance
- Assisting with stock reconciliation
- Ownership of WIP and project accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliations, control accounts, accruals, prepayments etc
- Cash flow management
- Debt collection and credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing supplier invoices against supplier orders on ERP system
- Prepare supplier payments
- Post and reconcile credit card receipts
- Prepare VAT submission to HMRC
- Liaise with payroll company to execute payroll
- Ensure financial activity is posted correctly into the ERP system
- Monthly fixed assets and depreciation
- Ensure the financial systems and balance sheets are well controlled, reconciled and understood.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Previous experience within Accounts essential
- Highly numerate with fantastic attention to detail
- Ability to meet busy and varied deadlines
- Experience of planning and some level of strategic input
- Team player
Hours – Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Salary – £30,000 – £34,000 depending on experience + Full Study Support of ACCA qualification
About the Company
Company: Anderson Recruitment –
Company Location: Financial Executive