Financial Planning Analyst II (Business Planning) Jobs in Naperville, IL at ALDI USA
Title: Financial Planning Analyst II (Business Planning)
Company: ALDI USA
Location: Naperville, IL
We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it’s in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
To help save our customers green, we need an amazing team who knows all about it. Our National Finance & Administration Services department oversees the management of the critical resources and infrastructure that our people need to get the job done at every level. This service department is designed to make sure our retail divisions and executive leadership receive the support they need to run a successful operation. Within Finance our teams include: Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Reporting, Tax and Treasury.
Work Location:Naperville, IL
This role is eligible to participate in ALDI’s Hybrid Work Program, which allows remote work up to3days per week(i.e., work remotely up to3days per week; work in-office at least2days per week)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Communicates and informs leadership of issues, status and results of assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Analyzes working procedures to identify and implement best practices.
• Prepares and analyzes daily cash investments.
• Acts as a business partner to divisions in the company’s monthly financial forecasting process.
• Acts as a subject-matter expert for various areas of the monthly financial forecasting process.
• Extracts and analyzes historical financial data to forecast expected future results using statistical analysis and appropriate tool support.
• Researches and resolves reconciliation variances in financial statements.
• Prepares, consolidates, and analyzes the company’s annual plan.
• Performs special projects as required.
• Develops, executes, and documents plans for small-scale projects.
• Assists leadership and senior professionals in implementation and rollouts of large-scale projects.
• Serves as backup to other analysts and helps to cross train other members of the team.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
• Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and managers.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
• Focuses on Quality: Takes an efficient, analytical approach to solve problems or produce outputs in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures quality and accuracy of results.
• Plans and Prioritizes: Sets priorities and organizes information in order to efficiently and effectively get the job done.
• Gives attention to deta…