Financial Planning Manager Job at Harkins Theatres – 3.8 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Prepare and analyze theatre operations metrics and other corporate departments
- Prepare weekly, monthly & quarterly reports and analysis
- Analyze financial/ operational performance and effectively communicate findings
- Maintain and report on Theatre level KPIS
- Research and resolve various inquiries from various levels of the organization as needed.
- Create analytical tools to aid in the planning process.
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Report risk/opportunities and disseminate results and accountability related to the P&L and other areas of the business.
- Responsible for specific sections of the Monthly Reporting Financial package
- Review business performance and communicate findings
- Review expenses and recommend areas for cost savings and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or other closely related field. Masters and/or CPA preferred
- 7 years progressive financial planning and analysis experience or related work experience
- Retail Experience is a plus
- Experience developing and working with financial models, budgeting tools, multi locations/stores, merchandising, distribution
- Strong analytical and internal control skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities and quantitative skills.
- Organized with exceptional attention to detail and ability to exercise judgment and discretion in maintaining confidential and sensitive information
- Strong guest service and relationship management skills as well as the ability to engage and collaborate with other business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as with a team
- Able to focus and prioritize with frequent interruptions and minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Highly adept at solving complex analytics questions and providing answers and recommendations in an understandable format
- Understands basic accounting & financial terms+ years’ experience developing reports using Microsoft BI
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision) dramatically subsidized by the company
- Short/long-term disability and life insurance plans 100% paid by company
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off in addition to sick pay benefits and paid holidays
- Free soda and popcorn in the office
- and much more FREE MOVIES
Harkins Theatres is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Company
Company: Harkins Theatres – 3.8
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ