Information Security Compliance Specialist – Telecommute Job at U.S. Bank – 3.6 in Remote
U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior Information Security Specialist with demonstrated competence and visionary leadership experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. Provides technical expertise in development and support of all activities, processes, and tools for protecting technology-based information. Leads enterprise-wide definition, establishment, and maintenance of data, security-related infrastructure, applications, and processes. Provides technical support to clients, management, security administrators, and network operations. Reviews, develops, tests, and implements security plans, products, and control techniques. Reviews circumstances surrounding data security incidents and designs corrective actions. Documents security policies and procedures. Provides implementation support for risk assessment and data security procedures and products. Evaluates new and proposed security systems and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least seven years of experience with the processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to quality standards associated with developing, enhancing and operationalizing application systems and databases
- Certified Information System Security Professional
Extensive experience in:
- Technical writing/documentation
- Change control
- Product and vendor evaluation
- IT standards, procedures, policy
Subject matter expert in:
- Information security technologies
- IT environment
- Information security management
- Information security architecture
- Information security audits
- Information security administration
- Network and internet security
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program .
About the Company
Company: U.S. Bank – 3.6
Company Location: Remote