Insurance Adviser Job at Mojo Mortgages – in Macclesfield
Mojo is looking for an experienced insurance adviser, who has a a proven track record for providing income protection, life cover and critical illness advice.
What you will be doing:
· Arrange Protection reviews with our customers, by contacting them and helping them to recognise the need to protect their mortgage and their family from the potential impact of events such as redundancy, sickness and critical illness.
· Conducting in-depth reviews of customers protection needs, especially in relation to protecting their mortgage, by exploring current provision and agreeing future aims.
· Provide advice and recommend the best protection products for the customers personal circumstances.
· Be a wealth of knowledge on the protection marketplace (income protection, life cover and critical illness) so you can ensure the customer gets the right product(s), at the best price.
· Complete insurance applications and medical questionnaires.
· Complete protection reviews to ensure that the customers needs are still being met.
· Retention of customers that have fallen into arrears or policies have lapsed.
· Negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates.
· Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation.
· Producing insurance quotes and issuing policy documentation.
Experience and Qualification you will have:
· CEMAP or RO5 or willing to work towards
· Whole of market or large panel experience
· Previous experience advising on income protection, life cover and critical illness
· Ability to work some evenings till 8pm
£26,000 – £28,000 basic salary (based on experience and qualifications)
Monthly commission OTE £50,000
25 days holidays plus bank holidays
Sick pay and sick pay insurance
Pension via Peoples Pension
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Insurance: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Mojo Mortgages –
Company Location: Macclesfield