Intern Job at Neuberger Berman – in Milano, Lombardia
The intern will be directly involved in all the phases of the investment life cycle and will have the opportunity to really get in touch with all the aspects of the investment process and portfolio company management learning the main dynamics behind a private equity fun.
The intern will be helping the team in the following activities:
- analysis and profiling of new investment opportunities
- performing trading and comparable transactions multiples analysis
- assisting in the preparation and update of financial models used in the valuation process
- conducting market and industry analysis and various follow-up tasks
- keeping up to date the marketing materials and internal database
- assisting the deals’ execution and monitoring of existing portfolio companies
- supporting the team in coordinating the due diligence and transaction process
Key Requirements / Qualifications (essential unless stated)
Ideal candidate has an excellent academic track record with international experience and has already graduated from a Master of Science in accounting and finance, finance, economics or similar.
A prior internship at least of one year in the IB divisions, private equity firms or advisory companies is considered a key requirement in the selection. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and a good knowledge of financial databases (i.e. Aida, Cerved, Capital IQ and Bloomberg) are strongly appreciated.
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact [email protected] .
Learn about the Applicant Privacy Notice .
About the Company
Company: Neuberger Berman –
Company Location: Milano, Lombardia