Investment Analyst Job at Prologis in Phoenix, AZ
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 994 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The Investment Analyst will provide analytical support to the Capital Deployment team for acquisitions, redevelopment, and development opportunities within the West region with a focus in South West markets. This position will sit in Denver, Phoenix, Reno or Las Vegas.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Build discounted cash flow models used to analyze returns for potential acquisitions.
- Create proforma models for potential built-to-suit or speculative development projects.
- Work directly with Investment Officers in preparing investment memos for senior management and Investment Committee.
- Compile and maintain sale comp database for markets within the West region.
- Prepare and maintain base case proforma models for existing land bank.
- Maintain and monitor regional deployment pipeline in Salesforce to ensure accuracy.
- Develop key longstanding relationships with third parties including brokers, architects, contractors, and engineers.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- 2-5 years’ full-time experience in the Real Estate industry with a focus in Finance, Economics, or Accounting, preferred. This can be substituted with a combination of a bachelor’s degree and 2 internships in same areas.
- Possess a Real Estate license or have the goal to obtain a license within the first 6 months in this role.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, interpret and create real estate documents including, but not limited to LOIs, RFPs, property offering memorandums, market reports and tenant leases.
- Ability to effectively communicate and develop relationships with other internal functions (Legal, IS, etc.)
- Ability to effectively present information to the regional team and senior management.
- Solid understanding of financial concepts such as net present values, internal rates of return, cap rates, etc.
- Experience in building cash flow models using Argus and Microsoft Excel.
- Other software knowledge to include Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Google Earth, and Adobe Acrobat. PeopleSoft, Yardi, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to handle several tasks while still meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be an extraordinary teammate and work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Denver, Colorado
Additional Locations: Las Vegas, Nevada, Phoenix, Arizona, Reno, Nevada
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, we are now requiring all employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.
About the Company
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ