Janitor, Dispatcher, Equipment Operators Job at Grand County in Hot Sulphur Springs, CO
Exciting Job Opportunities!
– Appraiser – Assessor
– Billing and Finance Coordinator – Public Health
– Deputy Sheriff – Sheriff
– Detention Deputy – Sheriff
– Dispatcher – Sheriff
– Elections Deputy – Clerk & Recorder
– Equipment Operators (Seasonal – All Districts) – Road and Bridge
– Heavy Equipment Mechanic – Road and Bridge
– Janitor – Maintenance
– Motor Vehicle/Recording Spec – Clerk & Recorder
– Noxious Weed Technician – Natural Resources
– Planning & Building Technician – Community Development
– Property Maintenance/Grounds Technician – Housing Authority
– Registered Nurse II – Public Health
Department: Public Health
Located in Hot Sulphur Springs, CO
Full time, full benefits (medical, dental and life insurance; paid leave time; retirement plan)
Grand County Public Health is seeking one Registered Nurse a Public Health Generalist, focusing on immunizations. The Public Health duties include but are not limited to: immunizations, well child case management, and prevention programs. Please see attached class specification for more details.
B.S.N. preferred from a school of nursing accredited by the National League of Nursing. Minimum 3 years of experience in acute care or public health required. Public health knowledge, pediatric and family nursing background essential. Bi-lingual, and BSN preferred. Must have a valid driver license and be able to pass background check.
About the Company
Company: Grand County
Company Location: Hot Sulphur Springs, CO