Junior Analyst Job at Tracsis Traffic Data Ltd – in Edinburgh
Tracsis Traffic Data Ltd, part of the Tracsis Group, is a leading international company in the field of transport data capture and analysis.
The Company: Tracsis Traffic Data undertake a variety of transport related surveys and deliver bespoke reports to our clients. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
· Our core values; Quality, Relationships and Safety, are at the heart of what we do.
· We invest in people and can offer training and apprenticeships at any level for the right candidates.
The Position: Our Analysis department, based in Livingston, is expanding, and looking for a hardworking, dedicated individual to become part of our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated junior data analyst to join an expanding, dynamic, fast paced data analytics team full time in our Livingston office. As an individual you will be a confident communicator with a keen eye for detail and a desire to improve processes, outputs whilst adhering to our core company values. You will have opportunities on the job to develop your skills through dedicated training whilst delivering business success. Our attractive Flexible Working policy allows for a combination of at home and in office working, enabling you to work around commitments such as childcare and other dependencies.
· Possess excellent time management and problem-solving skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Hold an HNC or higher in a relevant subject or have proven work experience in a similar field.
· Possess proven written and verbal communication skills with an ability to tailor communication approach to colleagues at all levels.
· Desire to produce quality data and seek to improve current processes and outputs.
· Be comfortable using Microsoft software packages with a competent level of Excel knowledge.
· Demonstrate a desire for self-development
· Ability to work under pressure and alter priorities on a day-to-day basis.
· Ability to work with various stakeholders.
· Delivering transport data reports to our clients within given timescales.
· Performing logic and validation checks on data to company standard.
· Compiling reports and headline statistics on the data.
· Liaising with key stakeholders, including others within the project team and clients to ensure that reports are delivered to a high standard.
· Upholding our company values throughout the project life cycle.
Why Should You Apply?
· Salary: £19,000- £21,000 per annum dependent on experience
· Annual Leave: 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
· Progression: Excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
· Company Bonus Scheme: You will be eligible to be involved in the discretionary Company Bonus and LTIP Scheme at the end of the financial year which is based upon the Company’s profitability and your own personal performance.
· Long Service Holiday Award Scheme: The scheme allows for entitled staff to be awarded an additional leave entitlement based on length of service with the Company.
· Flexible Working Scheme: The scheme allows for entitled staff to flexibly work both at home and in the office around other commitments.
· Pension Scheme: We operate a Company Pension scheme based on auto-enrolment criteria.
· Company Sick Pay: After completing 12 months with the Company, you will be eligible for 5 days of fully paid Company Sick Days in a rolling 12 months period.
GDPR Privacy Notice:
We will use all the information you provide during the recruitment process to progress your application with a view to offering you an employment contract with us, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. We will not share any of the information you provide with any third parties for marketing purposes. We’ll use the contact details you give us to contact you to progress your application. We’ll use the other information you provide to assess your suitability for the role.
Tracsis is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (preferred)
- Analysis: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Tracsis Traffic Data Ltd –
Company Location: Edinburgh