Junior Business Analyst (m/f/d) Job at Forto in Berlin
Simplifying global trade has been Forto’s mission from day one. Forto stands for scalable logistics technologies that allows users to own their entire supply chain. A one-stop shop and single face to the customer that would cover the entire process chain from quotation, booking, document management, track and trace all the way to proactive exception handling and supply chain data analytics. A growing team of over 400 technology and logistics experts in 10 locations, together with financing totaling over USD 100 million, forms the basis for further growth.
As a Business Analyst, you will be the mind behind the most important KPIs knowing the company inside out. You will drive the business planning process and continuously analyse our business to identify improvement areas to define and execute respective measures.
- Define important KPIs for the management and investors to track the business success and build dashboards to track them
- Set up regular business reportings to identify improvement areas as well as define and execute respective measures
- Own the business plan and drive the business planning process
- Analyze growth drivers of our business over different transport modes, products and segments to identify business opportunities
- Support on investor relations including the preparation of board meetings and ad-hoc analysis
- Work on projects that span across all departments focusing on efficiency, growth and scalability
What you bring
- Your outstanding academic record in business or a related field underlines your high motivation to deliver and succeed
- You gained first experience during internships or a full-time position at a fast-growing start-up, top consulting firm, in investment banking or a corporate finance environment
- You have a quantitative and analytical talent combined with effective communication skills
- You are capable of financial modelling and have the ability to build business plans, financial projections and analyze deviations to budgets
- You have an outstanding work ethic and love to work under pressure
- You have an extremely diligent way of working and a high level of detail at your tasks
- You are advanced in MS Office (especially Excel)
Why Us – You can look forward to
- Personal & Professional Development: Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert or People Lead.
- Impact: We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry and share a high awareness for environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Team: Join a team of over 30 nationalities and different backgrounds from Tech, Logistics, Business and more. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
Check out our video to see what it is like to work at Forto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4A7kaUaN4w.
At Forto we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities. Forto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
About the Company
Company Location: Berlin