Management Couple Job at HotelJobs.co.za – in Tzaneen, Limpopo
Our client, a busy lodge based in Limpopo is looking for a strong Lodge Manager or Management Couple to join their team. This operation requires an individual/s that are willing to work long hours and commit to the operation. During the week the lodge is relatively quiet, but over weekends weddings, conferences and local tours to wildlife parks are conducted, making it extremely busy.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in either Management or Hospitality.
- A minimum of 5 years management experience essential.
- Wedding and conference experience (Advantageous)
- Good financial acumen (English)
- Good command of Afrikaans and English essential
- Computer literate.
- Valid driver’s license
- Regrettably candidates with pets or children will not be considered (due to the location)
Excellent attention to detail.
Guest focused philosophy.
Willing to work long hours and to assist where needed (Farm and Lodge)
Good allrounder/s with knowledge of all lodge aspects (FOH, F&B, Maintenance, Finances, HR etc.)
Must work accurately under pressure.
People skills – tolerance, patience and care.
Team players with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and emotional control.
Excellent time management and self-discipline, interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
To manage and monitor all costs and implement measures to control them.
To provide effective leadership through professional management and encouragement of all subordinates.
- To ensure that deadlines on all projects are met.
Package on offer
R 20 000- R 25 000 per month (Negotiable) plus incentives
Closing Date: 14 May 2021
About the Company
Company: HotelJobs.co.za –
Company Location: Tzaneen, Limpopo