Manager, Field Sales Operations – Everett Job at Comcast in Everett, WA
Job Summary Responsible for supporting the Residential Sales and Marketing organization, with a strong focus on driving Operational Excellence. Works with all levels of the organization to support, drive, and execute regional strategies and initiatives.
- Creates and maintains client master data including margin analysis, prepared sales measurements and reports, processed transactions, returns and exchanges according to Company guidelines.
- Provides overall direction of the Product Sales Support & Analysis team to drive lead generation, sales force database management, sales reporting and production/control of presentations and proposals.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal groups (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations, IT and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains sales forecasts and analysis for management reports.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Generates daily activity reports, reporting and trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Develop and execute effective sales incentives for the Residential Sales & Marketing organization
- Support and drive sales effectiveness/sales enablement for supported channels
- Drive Operational Excellence initiatives that improve the Employee and Customer Experience
- People leader with an inclusive mindset and ability to motivate, coach and develop for success
- Project management and/or process improvement; Lean Six Sigma Green Belt desired
- Ability to partner across multiple levels within the organization to implement business processes, tools and reporting that optimize business execution
- Experience analyzing business metrics and using data to drive decision making
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; agile and adaptable in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Forward thinking, innovative and solution-focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce, Tableau, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint
- Sales experience preferred
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
About the Company
Company Location: Everett, WA