Mortgage Account Manager Job at Commercial Trust Limited in Norwich
Commercial Trust are looking for new Mortgage Account Managers to join our fast growing Norwich based team to help continue our expansion plans into 2021 and beyond!
What can we offer you?
- A starting salary of £18,020
- Company contributed pension of 8% with Scottish Widows
- Private medical health care with BUPA
- Death in service benefit
- Career progression (some of our best Mortgage Account Managers have moved into our sales and management team)
- 21 days holiday (increasing by 1 day per year up to a max of 25 days)
- Full training and support with the additional opportunity to study for CeMap, which we will fund for you.
Sound good? This could be the position for you, so read on for more details.
What does the job look like?
As a Mortgage Account Manager, you will have a varied role, where your responsibilities will include:
- Regular contact with our landlord clients keeping them informed throughout the process
- Following case progress through the completion process to legal completion and beyond
- Chasing solicitors to ensure we give a world class service
- Uploading documents to lender websites
- Liaising with lenders to ensure applications are offered at the earliest opportunity
- Managing your diary system to monitor and progress cases, chasing when appropriate
- Working within prescribed policies, procedures and practices
- Updating and maintaining data so that systems and case files are accurate at all times
What we look for from our people
- Honesty – We will only recommend a product that benefits the client
- Integrity – Our clients faith in our service should prevail throughout their business life and our advisors will strive to fulfil the demands their trust deserves
- Fairness – We will not recommend an unsuitable product to our clients for our financial gain
- Transparency – We are forthright and clear: no hidden costs, no surprise product terms
- Knowledge – Our employees are specialists and can often find solutions where others can’t
- Dedication – Our employees work tirelessly on client cases to achieve the right outcome for our clients
- Commitment – We are not a transactional business, building a long term relationship with you means success for us both
- Passion – Our employees live and breathe our subject and strive to be world class in all that they do
- Efficient – We analyse the most effective route to hit client deadlines
- Professional – Our focus is on achieving a seamless path from application to completion
- Informed – Clients often have years of experience. Our insights and knowledge must go beyond that to add value – and they do
- Helpful – Our clients should expect to deal with diligent, courteous and friendly individuals when they work with us
What are we looking for from you?
- Be driven and self-motivated
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Be able to work towards and deliver to targets and deadlines
- Be able to deliver excellent client service
- Be exceptionally well organised
- Share our values and attitudes
- Aspire to the highest professional standards
Experience in finance is not essential as you will receive full training. We want people with drive and the desire to deliver world-class client service. That way we ensure that our landlord clients have the best possible outcome and experience with Commercial Trust.
Commercial Trust is an award winning, family owned, completely independent brokerage that currently employs 70 people. Thirty years of experience tells us that we can train most people. But most important to us is whether you share our values as we cannot train that. Only apply if you do.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role then please apply. We would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £18,020.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: Commercial Trust Limited
Company Location: Norwich